Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hurray! We're finally online!

Well, it took long enough. A self-proclaimed blogphobe. Do I have interesting enough content to capture the hearts and minds of an actual audience?! We'll just have to wait and see. My goal with this blog is to share recipes, food finds, and have conversations about food. I may also use this space to talk about my other passions: my children, music, celebrity news, and fashion. Hope that's all okay as well.

I am a baker who was taught how to bake by my mother, grandmothers, and great grandmother. I am trying to slowly build a small dessert catering business in Carlsbad, CA. It's growing really slow. I have a nice steady flow of business but with two little ones underfoot it is hard to go full-tilt. I've found that this pace suits me for right now.

I'm having fun writing, baking, and raising a family. I hope you'll join me on my journey to baking nirvana. Please feel free to add comments. You can reach me via email at frostedonline at yahoo.com. I'm always looking for great baking recipes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Dina, Well, I tried to type in a comment and I had to open a google account and lost my original message I think. Anyway, I think this is very interesting and I never knew what a blog was before. It looks like it is informational and personal. Your pics and text were pretty and interesting. Yum!!! Good job... Love Mom